I wish to thank the officer’s and crew of the BLHA for their hospitality and for allowing me to  be a part of their group; I look forward to doing it again sometime soon. If you would like more  information o n the BLHA, please check out their website at  http://www.ss310.com/ Club and Museum Want List Currently we are looking for florescent lamps and starters for the on board lighting on the  Batfish. We need F8T5 Lamps and FS - 5 Starters. The Bulbs are 12 inc hes long, and are 8 - watts  bulbs. All together, the boat has 72 of these with very few actually working. We probably need several Ballast transformers, but I am uncertain of the model and type.  The boat also has 12 lamps that are 20 - watt lamps and 24 inch  long and we need a few of those. Project Completion report Cushcraft A4S Beam Antenna Rebuild Project April 16, 2011 After having problems with the feed line, and getting the connectors all repaired, we continued to  have problems with the Cushcraft A4S  Beam antenna, particularly with the 20 Meter band. The  10 and 15 meter bands seemed to be ok as far as SWR went, but 20M was nearly 3:1 at the band edges and about 2.1:1 at resonance. We were just tuning the antenna with the tuner, but then the  received st ations were normally at some odd angel to the direction the antenna was  pointed……… Way off at times.  I know it is normal to get stations off the sides, but when we would turn the antenna to point to  the station, it would then be null - ed out.  Clearly, so mething was wrong. Saturday April 16 started out very cold, about 35 degrees, and after several days of rain, it was a  cold, moist breeze at the boat, most all wore coats, hats and gloves at 8am when we started. By  mid day, it was well into the seventies  and hotter than anyone ever thought possible. Several,  including myself, reported sun burns from too much sun, and not enough protection… Lesson  learned… I hope! Volume1 Issue 3 June 2011 As Murphy is always a part of any project,  we started out with a long delay, when the  keys t o the pad - lock on the tower were not  the right keys. It took about an hour to  finally get it opened and to get the tower  tilted over.  Once the tower was down, we removed the  beam from the mast and sent the tower back up to get it out of the way.  Working  in 2 man crews, each of the Elements were each  removed from the boom, and completely  disassembled and inspected for damage.  Since the antenna and tower had been reported to  have fallen to the ground at one time, we expected to see some damage and repai rs to the antenna,  but not to the extent we found. The driven  element’s mounting block was broken, and fell  apart, which explained why the antenna element  was hanging at a 45 degree angle from then others  when we got there.  The 4th element, a parasitic  for 10 M, literally feel  apart as the element had fractured and broken in  the mounting. We are lucky it had not fallen off  the antenna and hit the ground. Upon looking at it,  it was heavily damaged in the fall and someone  had used electrical tape to tape t he element up too hold it better in its mounting. I guess it was  not fully broken at the time, so it  was taped. But then through  years of use, the antenna blowing in the wind, the metal fatigued and broke inside the mounting sleeve. The only thing holding the element to the antenna was  the electrical tape, and its friction  to the inside of the mounting sleeve. This required the  fabrication of an all - new element  for the antenna to go back up.  John N5TBM and James NN5Q did a fabulous ad hock fabrication job o f the new 10 - meter element!